The discount code thread

Ideate

Every single time I place a CRC order there's an automatic Australia discount applied for $10.
Me too.. I thought everyone had this? Maybe they enable it to those people trawling their site regularly, trying to justify a new purchase ;)

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
Me too.. I thought everyone had this? Maybe they enable it to those people trawling their site regularly, trying to justify a new purchase ;)
+2 - Placed an order yesterday and noticed the mystery $10 discount applied when I was tallying it up.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Every single time I place a CRC order there's an automatic Australia discount applied for $10.
I only seem to get it during the autumn/winter, thought it was an off season nudge.
+2 - Placed an order yesterday and noticed the mystery $10 discount applied when I was tallying it up.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That code doesn't work twice though - tried to be clever and order in $100 increments but I couldn't add the $10 discount the second time.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
This puppy is still working, just used it. :woot:
Don't know if it's just me or not, but I couldn't get either of the codes above to work. I tried them logged in and logged out....

Any other suggestions or codes?