POS { - The Deathtrap Project - }

lawrox1234

Likes Dirt
:rolleyes:Wow. I really love your threads Justin, they continue to amaze me, from the Ti project to your 80's Kuwahara BMX.

have you ridden it yet?

hope you have fun, im sure you will. :rolleyes:

Lorday

Eats Squid
Just get out of the thread before you make a shit pile of it ok?

[/argument, resume replying with awe and tits.]

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Banned for "contributing" to one of my threads? Gotta love that! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KrG9GJghMg

My bike started 1st go which was awesome :) I've got a serious fuel leak issue which I've just fixed now that I'm home, my drive chain stretched (or the tensioner gave way) which caused my chain to come off a few times, that kinda ended my night (not to mention I couldn't see jack shit, it was getting dark!). Brakes would be good too. I'll get some V-brakes ASAP.

HEAPS of fun though, felt very naughty. :D

There were a couple of photoghraphers there. I'll post pics up once they post them live.

Bodin

GMBC
Unreal work!

There are a few others out there, but I'm loving the overall look of yours - as someone mentioned earlier, it's got that whole kinda WWII look about it. I challenge you to dress as Indiana Jones (whip 'n all) and take it for a spin through the city! :D

Edit: can't help mentioning that you should probably get very ordinary brakes - one big panic brake, slip forward on to the springy bits on the end of that contraption you're calling a seat, and it's bye-bye boys! :eek:

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Slap some BMX pedals on the rear axle for tucking, and getting your knee down.
Mix up some Nitro remote control car fuel into your fuel mix(start with 20%)see how she goes then.
Are the holes for the air to pass through on both sides of the carby, nice and open? Same with the exhaust pipe where it connects to the motor. What's in the muffler? If you pull on the throttle cable outer,(away from carby), can you make it rev harder than the throttle will let you? Or turf the motor, use the running gear, and slap a big chainsaw motor in there.
Wear all black, and get a rice paddy big round straw hat.;)
Nice job of making something not real cool, look cool:cool:

Last edited:

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like alot of youhave tapped into that craze!
looks awsome mate!
loving the bike btw!

mlsred

Likes Dirt
hey justin doesn't the guy kneeling down in pic 16 race classic motorbikes? if he does he's a friend of a friend, and also a bloody funny guy

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ha ha I remember watching him almost a lap down punching the air because he passed the finish line before the guy in first could over lap him, only got there by about half a meter
LOL sounds like the stuff legends are made of! :D

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
The old catalina race track up here in katoomba would be the ideal track for those bikes, if they could do with the little climbs.
Bring a spade to cut a racing line through any grass growing through the ashphelt(sp?).