team dh

JARRY

Likes Dirt
hey fellow farkers,
i might be looking at selling my 06 norco team dh, all im wanting to know is what would be a good price or a good swap. it will come with a headset... the brand is AHEADSET so yeah.

cheers harry(jarry):D:D:D

Last edited:

sit_still

Likes Dirt
spec list is always a good guide, the frame could be stuffed but it could have great components of visar versa.

there about 5-6k new arent they?

JARRY

Likes Dirt
yeah mate just wanting to sell the frame... its in perfect condition with only a few little scratches on the swing arm, as i said it comes with a headset and thats it... the frames worth around 2500. it comes with DHX5 shock.

cheers

sit_still

Likes Dirt
hmmm looking at the average price of frame and shock dh frames at a guess id say $1500-$2000, really its what ever your prepared to sell it for, just use every1 else as a guide. thats the best thing to do

Adrian

benni

Banned
I picked up mine for $900. hmmm 06 i think you could get $1500 max maybe a little more but you might have to wait a bit for the right person to come along. expect a lot of tyre kickers to :rolleyes:

Jack122

Banned
deppending on the wear and tear of the bike i reckon you should put up a pic so we can see it:), also what bike are you thinking of getting?