tattoos are for mature adults..New pics. now coloured

Drew.

Eats Squid
That is indeed an awesome tat, looks really good, looks like it's faded a bit? Getting a good ink collection!; I'll get a tatt one day, when i stop being such a little girl.:eek:

Good stuff.

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Thats wicked! Looks abit faded with the light in the first bit. But the second pic shows it really well! Looks awesome :cool:

Jordy

RYD4LF
patto_15 said:
Thats wicked! Looks abit faded with the light in the first bit. But the second pic shows it really well! Looks awesome :cool:
First pic is how it is now... second was just fresh, its only 2 weeks old. first pic was a good cam out in the sun compared to a crap camera in my room... its not very dark because it is getting coloured in a few weeks. So its just a thin outline

cody/bogen

Likes Dirt
stop it jordy your intimidating me:) Il admi they do look pretty good. how u been anyway.
might see u in the ski season... goin down next month

Jordy

RYD4LF
cody/bogen said:
stop it jordy your intimidating me:) Il admi they do look pretty good. how u been anyway.
might see u in the ski season... goin down next month
i been good man how bout you ? thats all and good except i live in newcastle now.

Glad I intimidate you. thats an achievement, you are one beasty kid

Dougy

Likes Dirt
Nice one Jordy. Good to see someone getting tatoos that actually have something to do with their personality and not just something they saw on some wannbe punk rock boy band.

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jordy said:
then y say it ?

next time i'll take the pics on my freeballing day just for you

hahahahahaha called jordy :D can i grab that chain template off you :p:p

Jordy

RYD4LF
chrus said:
nice man. now get it shaded in. no colour. just needs a bit more to it.
in about 3 weeks it is... getting it shaded all over in grey (darker on the inner link etc... with a few dabs of white to look reflective, i would have got it coloured straight up but with this much detail it was easier to go in 2 stages

No you cannot have the template. draw it yourself

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
View attachment 38450

Pretty obvious what I like! :)

My right arm will be the dedicated bike tatt area, I have ideas for my left arm/shoulder/torso - just need to get the designs done on paper...then there´s the legs and maybe some Dark Crystal designs on the back...ah well, there goes my money! ;)

Last edited:

Skywalker

Likes Dirt
nice tatts! Tatts are addictive... i have one on my right shoulder and want more! But i spend all my money on bike stuff!!! *sigh*