Tathra Enduro Results

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists

Attachments

Last edited:

Delmar

Likes Dirt
Thanks Russ -speedy as usual.

Great race: awesome tracks, well organised. Gorgeous area. Tathra really is up there as a great mtb destination now, will be aiming to get back with the family in the future...

Devil 77

Likes Dirt
Tathra what an awesome race once again!!!

Thank you to everyone who organised/ran this event! my second year and i still love this race, thanks mother nature for putting on a gorgeous day! i will be back next year its too much fun to miss out on.

Tathra MTB Enduro thanks those who came, rode and conqurered

Thanks to all those who came and supported the Tathra MTB Enduro.
What a brilliant day - and one of the tighestest finishes to date.
Congratulations to Lewis Cressy and Cristy Henderson, in the King Nelba 100, and to Aaron Bashford and Rachel Blakers in the Goat's Knob 50km.
Charlie Brodie (13ys) was uncatchable in the 20k, beating all comers.

We hope you loved the trails, a real mixture of pleasure and pain!
Good news, all the money raised is being pumped back into the community - via clean energy projects and into the MTB trails.
Yesterday's volunteer groups (RFS, VRA and the surfclub etc) will also benefit.
Watch out for the Tarra Volkswagen Winter Warmer Series - Three races, fun formats, cash prizes and the chance to win a MTB trip to Mt Buller. www.tathramtbclub.com.
SO thanks again and we hope to see you back down in Tathra soon.

Matty manuva

Likes Bikes
Thanks to all the organisers and volunteers for putting on such a fun race. It was well worth the seven hour drive to get there. I hope to make it to this race again next year.

donal

Squid
tathra rocks

this was a great enduro. tough with some evil little climbs but with heaps of great fun singletrack. i really enjoyed the non commercial laidback feel of this event : it raises funds for the community and track maintenance. also, nearly every local we met over 3 days in town was smiling and really friendly and welcoming. I hadnt been further south on this coast than Bawley Point - it is an absolutely beautiful part of NSW, and with loads of mtb xc tracks. i'll be back soon.