QLD taken from sale - please delete

oriion

Likes Dirt
3. Bumping. Bumping a thread so it stay on the first few pages is ok. However, you can only bump your thread once every 3 days. After 3 bumps, drop the price.

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
3. Bumping. Bumping a thread so it stay on the first few pages is ok. However, you can only bump your thread once every 3 days. After 3 bumps, drop the price.
Well thanks. It wasn't hurting anybody was it? Price is falling, being realistic a bike with a $2299 retail from just last year at less than half price has a low price that really can't be lowered much further, therefore saving the owner from loss of excessive money. A quick sale is the goal.

wilddemon

Likes Dirt
It pisses me off no end but I don't usually say anything about it. Fair enough oriion for bringing it up. Please stick to the rules you agreed to when applying for trading access.

oriion

Likes Dirt
It pisses me off no end but I don't usually say anything about it. Fair enough oriion for bringing it up. Please stick to the rules you agreed to when applying for trading access.
normally i say nothing as well,but i just sold my bike on here, bumped 3 times, lowered the price a bit, sold the bike. Simple concept. nobody is special.

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
normally i say nothing as well,but i just sold my bike on here, bumped 3 times, lowered the price a bit, sold the bike. Simple concept. nobody is special.
Sorry to cause such an issue. Wont be done again. End of story.

Had to go on... I only bumped it one more time, and the price drop was coming. To get worried about such a little thing isn't only wasting my time, but your's as well. Don't be pedantic about small things that don't affect anybody except for those who have the time to waste getting in the way of others. I'm sure the moderators are not stressing out about this either. I am sure the hundreds of sales excessively bumped don't make your life harder by forcing you to scroll through those extra few thread titles. I know there are rules, but they didn't say jump on any person to disobey these in such a small way. If you are truly troubled by my actions, you need to relax, get over it and move on.

I could have been curse and rude in my reply, but that would just start up even more BS. That is all, please go and find something better to do with your time.

Last edited: