Sydney (East) Riders

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Im looking for like minded hoons living in sydneys east that are up for night blasts through the city and the occasional jaunt up to the mountians...

Any takers?

Drop me a line!

wombat

Lives in a hole
That's one thing that I've never understood: central Sydney is right on the east coast, so if you go any further east, you'll be in the ocean, and last time I checked, there weren't any suburbs there. Eh, I didn't exactly ace geography though.

S.

ex offender
wombat said:
That's one thing that I've never understood: central Sydney is right on the east coast, so if you go any further east, you'll be in the ocean, and last time I checked, there weren't any suburbs there. Eh, I didn't exactly ace geography though.
ahahaha, sorta like the southern suburbs of Melbourne...

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Let me know when you're coming into the mountains, I live up here and know most of the local DH runs!

Weasel

Likes Dirt
I was going to ride the Woodford to Glenbrook classic this weekend but my bikes being fixed

I'll be up there in a couple of weeks though

wombat

Lives in a hole
Weasel said:
I was going to ride the Woodford to Glenbrook classic this weekend but my bikes being fixed

I'll be up there in a couple of weeks though
So that is on this weekend? That'd be right.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
what you didnt know?

Yeah heaps of people forgot...
Wasnt exactly the largest advertising campain.

About one add and a small mention in AMB.

wombat

Lives in a hole
I wasn't sure if it was this weekend, I think there's a club event on too, and that got a bit confusing. Not really suprising that they clash though, they always seem to.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Yeah
but what can you expect on a sunday.

There is always somthing clashing when you want to ride an event.
Im not taking it seriously this year.
Im only going in it because its for a good cause.

But yeah it clashes with so many of my riding mates it got a bit annoying

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey, I'm from West pennant Hills, I'm keen to come into the city and if you ever hit Oxford Falls of anything like that I'm keen too.

kitakishi

Likes Dirt
hey I live in Crows Nest so a ride across the bridge into town is easy. (only problem is I only have Tuesday nights free).

I also try to go out to Oxford Falls every couple of weeks.

Fat Ride,

Do you ride in LCNP much? If I am not riding Oxford Falls i usually ride there.

maybe we should have a Sydney List Ride? Doesn't seem to be many people from Sydney on farkin.

KK

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I do go the LCNP heaps... sorry I didn't realise the abbreviation.
I usually kick off at Pennant Hills and judging on my mood I can sometimes end up at Chatswood.
As I said I mainly go to Oxford Falls and Red Hill...
I usually just stuff around locally...
How about yourself???

Weasel

Likes Dirt
I stick to the Blue Mts mostly

And smash the city on thursday nights
Start at hyde park and go from there through the rocks and the forshore...

Around the bridge is fun too.
I dont go to Oxford much anymore.

Need another car to ride there alot... Tend to take the trains to the Mts cus its easy for me and the nutters that drag along with me.