sydney city ride, wednesday 18th feb

parallax

Likes Dirt
I really have no idea. Alternatively, you can park in the many spaces available out the front of the Art gallery. But you miss out on riding on that HUGE travelator.

Dicky

Punter God
oh the irony of it all... i can't make it, i think i'll go and jump off a cliff instead...

abseiling Oxford Falls on wednesday night with my rover crew, so it looks like i'm out for this week. sorry lads...

someone take a photo of Carlin's bike, i wanna looky :)

ona rampage

Likes Dirt
You can usually find street parking on the road just out front of the cathederal/where they meet....$4.50 to park there, take coins for the meter....

RCOH

Eats Squid
park behind Cook-Phillip park, the kings Cross side where all the drunks & bums hang out. It is metered parking but the Parking fuckers never come down there, i have parked there for the last 5 rides never got a ticket.

Domain carpark is 10-12 dollars.

I just put new forx & handlebars on my 125, so i think i will ride that this week

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well I'll see what's happening with work, and maybe I'll be able to trek in; (damn distance is a bitch!).

nitwit

Likes Dirt
took dj's off stinky ,ruckus was'nt goin on sunday otherwise would've been jumpin second table on it. :(

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
28 degrees tomorrow + train issues + ferry issues... i'm gonna be late!!!
God bless the public transport system ffs :roll:
Well i'll see you all 7:45ish at Mrs Macs :wink:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Grrr, damn squid. I'm making the trip in though so I should be there (provided I don't get lost); if anybody bails (or rides big black expensive duallies instead of hardtails) I'm gonna be mighty pissed!

RCOH

Eats Squid
i finish work about 5, so i am going to head in early, as i can't be bothered going home then coming back. So if anyone wants go on a pre ride ride i will be there @ 5:45pm, will wait till about 6 then leave & be back for usual time.

naz

Criminally Inane
ok so interesting evening, i dont think we should go bac to sydney uni for a while RCOH :p
good ride

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What did RCOH/you guys get up to in Sydney Uni??

I couldn't make it cause I'm sick, but who gets a cold in summer?

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don'r worry Wombat it'll be back out next week.

Pity my mate on his Pitbull won't be, he almost snapped the ligament that holds the outside of your ankle together.