sydney city ride, wednesday 18th feb

RCOH

Eats Squid
That security guard was the worst one i have ever had the displeasure of meeting, & i have met a few

To cut a long story short, we were riding at sydney uni, security came, got chased & i got caught. Now, instead of saying "get the fuck out of here" like any NORMAL person, this ex-high school bully said he had at least 2 witnesses who saw me deliberatly riding over & breaking sprinkler systems & telling staff members to "fuck off", both of which are untrue.

So he called newtown police & tried to get me arrest & charged with "malicious damage to property". The Police came& were pretty cool, they wanted to let me go with a warning, but the security guard kept pressing on them that i was a "grown man riding a BMX bike on illegal property & deliberatly breaking property". So the cops kind of charged me with tresspass, & i have to go to court in early march, but it is almost definitely to be dismissed & i won't get (another) mark on my record. Also I am banned from Sydney Uni for 2 years.

Quite a night!!!

Thanks to everyone who hung around & stuck it to the security, it was very appreciated.
Wombat, I tried to call you but i ran out of credit on my phone

wombat

Lives in a hole
RCOH said:
Wombat, I tried to call you but i ran out of credit on my phone
Tis cool, I don't think I would have had much luck with that bloke anyway, despite the fact that the other guys there in uniform seemed ok (I got the impression they thought the meathead was just that...).

So, how about cutting syd U out of the loop for a bit then eh? Say, maybe 2 years.... :p

RCOH

Eats Squid
wombat said:
So, how about cutting syd U out of the loop for a bit then eh? Say, maybe 2 years.... :p
yeah, that place was played anyway.... :wink:

The security guy (primo fuckwit #1) was a over zealous, power crazed megalomaniac. Everyone else was relatively cool ie not going off their heads & acting like i just shot a kennedy.
You should have seen how hard he tried to get the police to a) take me to newtown copshop, & B)get me charged with malicious damage.

Anyway thanks for all your help, you calm rational demeanour helped quite a bit :)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
RCOH said:
To cut a long story short, we were riding at sydney uni, security came, got chased & i got caught.
Ahh so your the dude Lamond was talking about today!!! Hope the case gets dismissed mate :wink:

Rik

logged out
I guess I'm lucky I didn't turn up the other night, I was in a very foul mood, and would've caused trouble... but it appears there were some fuckwits to do that for you. Ugh... die... scum...

Emerin

Likes Dirt
Shit RCOH... that's not cool at all. But the only thing that remains obvious here is that you've taken a fall for one of the jerks that do ride around the area like idiots and give the mtb'ers bad names. I hope everything goes ok with u... they hopefully will just throw it out.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
I say lets get all the farkin syd crew riders in the crowd at the hearing...

Fuckin rent a cops... now they will try to fit you up to get a thrill.

scottair

Likes Dirt
oh yes lucky i was not there i would have gone rank at those farkers
anyway man youll get of scott fre it happened to me whe i was riding at my school in hornsby man i built a drop of a roof and broke some tiles.i got off wid nuthing and i can go to school

RCOH

Eats Squid
Thanks for all the kind words everyone,

I am sure everything will be just fine

Have a good weekend, & if anyone is going to dargle i will see you there