sydney city Ride, Wednesday 17th

naz

Criminally Inane
lets get this started early so as too get the most people coming...
new meetin point isnt it after robs run it wit a drain pipe :?
HYDE PARK STAIRS in the middle, stair gap

naz

Criminally Inane
lets get this started early so as too get the most people coming...
new meetin point isnt it after robs run it wit a drain pipe :?
HYDE PARK STAIRS in the middle, stair gap

Dicky

Punter God
I've just finished modifying and restoring a really really long homebuilt cruiser (6 foot wheelbase) and i'm itchin to get it out for some use.

i am well aware that most ppl city ride to hit up stuff, and you still can, but if naz is on a 20" trials bike we're not gonna get anywhere in a hurry.
can't wait to see what you do with it though mate...

so this is an invitation to all of you to bring your pink singlespeed, trials bike, 70s dragster or weird homebuilt thing, and just come for a cruise.

of course you can still bring your beast and go big as per usual, i just feel like being weird this week.
carlin, squid, rob and naz have already seen the monster and know why.

..and yes i'll be back on the stinky next week.

Dicky

Punter God
I've just finished modifying and restoring a really really long homebuilt cruiser (6 foot wheelbase) and i'm itchin to get it out for some use.

i am well aware that most ppl city ride to hit up stuff, and you still can, but if naz is on a 20" trials bike we're not gonna get anywhere in a hurry.
can't wait to see what you do with it though mate...

so this is an invitation to all of you to bring your pink singlespeed, trials bike, 70s dragster or weird homebuilt thing, and just come for a cruise.

of course you can still bring your beast and go big as per usual, i just feel like being weird this week.
carlin, squid, rob and naz have already seen the monster and know why.

..and yes i'll be back on the stinky next week.

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
wed 17th

Unfortrunatly Naz i working (on call) and can't make Wed. I'm up for hitting some dirt the w'end but not alot of replys for the Oxford falls ride i posted. See what happens. Have fun Wed !

Dan

WooKie

Dirty Imports
Count me in guys. Hey dicky this that your beast that was parked outside of B.A on sunday arvo??? (easy rider??)

Rik

logged out
Dicky said:
bring your pink singlespeed, trials bike

I might bring both, if I can come... BUT, I have end of term exams all week, so it depends how much study I can get done :(

naz

Criminally Inane
i got my monty today 475!!! second hand brand new..haha come kid bought it and didnt know what to do!!
so ill be chillin on a monty x-alp

Rik

logged out
Jesus, you bastard! that's a good deal, cheaper than I was going to sell mine for. I did the same thing, bought it off some guy that had no idea... ahh thank god for people that have too much money.

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OK

I will be there on the s.s.

(just wonderint whether to which forks to take, 5 inch or rigid?)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
See you all at the usual time 7-7:30 at the stairs at Hyde Park. For those who don't know, it's where the park gets devided into 2 by Park St. Main set of stairs at the traffic lights. I'll be on my bmx... ah small zaskar!

Dicky

Punter God
WooKie said:
Count me in guys. Hey dicky this that your beast that was parked outside of B.A on sunday arvo??? (easy rider??)
yup yup... it woulda been saturday though. After i rode it there from Bilgola Plateau....

one of the guys is bringin his camera in to work tomoz, so photos will hopefully be up soon. Everyone gets a play on it on wednesday nite though.

anyone bringin a 3G or an Apple Krate or somethin? i need some retro brethren :D

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
How you getting home Dicky may I ask, cuz after your monstrous effort at snoring last time (for all you you who weren't there, you could hear the farker outside the house) me thinks you won't be sleeping over! Feel free to park the bike here thow, and BigKev can drop you home. HINT HINT
ahh the arrogant 2am posts. me thinks it's time to succumb to the lure of the bed

Dicky

Punter God
i'll probably head back to jen's, the trip up forest way is actually pretty easy.

and yeah, sorry bout dat. :D

naz

Criminally Inane
haha dicky u got dogged...nah it aint as bad as my dad he sleeps in a different room to my mum its so bad.....2 am pffft just coz u have to get up early for work hehe

timo supremo

Likes Bikes
Hey dicky me and andre are comin, he got a 321 for his back wheel so his bike is sweet. :twisted:

I dont get off work until 800pm where do you guys reckon you'll be at around 830ish??

and does anyone have a spare 10mm front disc axle?, i snapped mine. :(

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dicky said:
Carlin said:
(just wonderin which forks to take, 5 inch or rigid?)
go rigid mate. back to basics. easier to get all nosehoppy on it too...
Well, I have decided to go with the suspension because I don't want to have spent yesterday afternoon up to my elbows in springs and fork oil for nothing :lol: