Sydney City, 3rd December

Rik

logged out
Just a side thing: Anyone know about the pics that were taken on last weeks ride? There was some seriously big air being pulled off that staircase, I wanna see it.

RCOH

Eats Squid
if it is wet, maybe we could meet a carpark somewhere and have races down the ramps...there is a good one at UNSW, about 8 or 9 stories, with different routes to the bottom

just a thought

naz

Criminally Inane
UNSW that places gives me nightmares...after ridin home from there at 12 to mosman....fuken c&*t on a trials bike

Weasel

Likes Dirt
hmmm carpark races on my AC with its bad tires... Im for it but i better get some body armour

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha Ha, I could fit the slicks...

1.9 inch slicks and Boxxers...oh and not forgetting girly accessories.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Yeah me and slicks... thats when i hit the 1inch square oil spot and go flying through a car door or somthing

WooKie

Dirty Imports
naz said:
UNSW that places gives me nightmares...after ridin home from there at 12 to mosman....fuken c&*t on a trials bike
Hey Naz try walking your bike from central station to artarmon with a farkin snapped derailleur hanger. No farkin trains running north from central on wednesday night. Anyways enough of the bitching.....shall be there on wed...trying to russle up some pink tinsel

naz

Criminally Inane
i prob go as fast as u walkin or coasting :p.......ok u win..
but im comin this week wit a brake booster, nu cables and a fukload of tar...better bring ear protection

Rik

logged out
Weee!
Chances are I won't be able to stay out long this week anyway, I've got an exam on at 8am Thursday, and a terms worth of work to do beforehand :shock:

Dicky

Punter God
wonderfuckin weather we're havin here lads.

Carpark idea sounds pretty mad, only for the fact that there'll be a guard or two and only one or two ways out. Dammit that sounds like fun though.

RCOH

Eats Squid
i will probably drive in, unless it is really wet then i won't come at all.

Weasel, if you want a lift into &/or out of the city, PM me.

well if you want a lift home, you could just tell me i guess, but yeah whatever...

Rik

logged out
Fark me it's humid! I'll be there if tonight, I'm still yet to girlie up my bike yet, but have full intentions of doing so.
Unfortunately I can only hang around for an hour or two, goddamn exams in the morning :?

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Yeah damm its muggy. Thats why i think its going to hammer down tonight.
And as i have a job on tomorrow i dont want to go out and get soaked.

But we shall see people

naz

Criminally Inane
ya farkin women
its only gonna be lite rain n will pass in 30 so by 7 it will be fine...
:lol: