Sydney 30th Oct Wed night

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
I was there last week on the rhino 20" trials, i will be there tonight but im tossing up whether to ride the rhino or my norco sasquatch? what do people reckon? and is there gonna be a good crowd again this week like last week?

scottair

Likes Dirt
my hand will be ready to go i just got the pins out today at 10 am so itt is cool drops here we come guys squid better come and rob for photos peace and those guys will come hopefully

juzza

Likes Dirt
naz said:
hahah...i could write a 100,000 word thesis on that class,,,
nah the best class was christian studies haha mr lane, i threw a pen at him n got suspended
hahahahaha... Mr lane is such a fag. Still is one and will always be. Props to you for throwing a pen at him!

Rik

logged out
Someone bring a camera, or even better, a few people bring cameras!

I'd bring mine, but don't want to ride with a bag this week.

Oh, and even if there's the threat of rain, turn up anyway, pikers are pansies...

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
The sky is not looking so good at the moment, is people still gonna turn up for the ride tonight? if its not r***ing at about 6:30pm i will make my way up, cause its not far to ride from my joint, but if it is r***ing, i think i will be stuck in front of the idiot box...

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Get Ready For That Ride Guys!!!, tell me who ended up bringing that camera ;)

(im not coming,i cant its impossible, im in melbourne :mad:)
Teamsherman are you for real that you like the dixiechicks???????????WTF lol

naz

Criminally Inane
omg best ride ever...i got my nipple almost ripd off, deltra goodram said hi to me!!! at entertainment centre, and rode from town hall to balmoral on my mod :)

Weasel

Likes Dirt
You get all the good stuff..

I stuff up a jump snake bite a rim and bust 4 spokes... not to mention a warped disk!

teamsherman

Likes Dirt
to stinky04

The Dixie Chicks rock man! i was at the conert about 3 weeks ago. It was awesome.

And as for last nights sydney ride. Awesome too. And yes its true, Delta Badrem said hi to me but i snobbed her off. Nice wig.