Syd riders Wed the 10th Dec

RCOH

Eats Squid
if you are looking for something new to ride, i found a wooden table top on the way to work this morning.

It isn't that big, but the up & down ramps are reasonably steep so you can get some pretty nice air.

It is on Harris Street, in between Broadway & Regent st, just up the road from railway square at central. It is underneath some wooden awnings next to a building site

just thought you might want to know

scottair

Likes Dirt
might be there got a big night tonight though work chrissie party free piss u know the rest
oh well il be ther andi am dieing to huck the central station drop again rik get a photo
anyway dudes might see u tomoz

Rik

logged out
For tomorrows ride, I definately want to avoid Darling Harbour, they've cracked down on us riding there, $500 fines :shock:
Let's find some new stuff, what's in the west end of the the CBD?

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Arent we gonna try the Wooloomooloo (fuck that's long) east syd area, round cowper wharf rd, up potts point, then thru the Cross. Should make a very interesting ride :lol: maybe even darlinghurst then oxford st to make it even worse!!!

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There isn't a lot through the Cross area, apart from some sketchy longish stair runs down towards Rushcutters Bay. Trust me, I work in the Cross. :lol:

Then again, Woolloomooloo is home to Harry's Cafe de Wheels - mmm, chillidogs.

RCOH

Eats Squid
There is a good stair gap nest to the big COKE sign at the cross. It is only small (6,6 or 7,7) but if you have never doen one before it isn't very intimidating.

we could do a loop from cook phillip, down william to the cross, through the guts of the cross, bomb the twisty Macleay st hill to woolloomooloo, hit up the steps, gaps etc on the wharf, throw things at john laws as he has dinner at 'OTTO', then pedal back up to Miss Maqs chair & continue as normal.

By 'we' i mean all of you as i am not coming, so feel free to discard anything i write ;)

Rik

logged out
All I can say is

MEH

but, 2 wheel drifts under safety tape is cool.
bruising your ankle and knee is not.