Syd riders Wed night 31st march

Weasel

Likes Dirt
7:00 for all those who know (7:30 for the slugs)

Proud to say im back weeeeeee and for all the new people or people suffering short term memory loss its at St Marys Cath in the city and if your late chase us down at Lady Macs Chair nearby (Down past that art gallery)

See all you people

Drop in Drew

Likes Dirt
funny that... wonder why? maybe his courage is drawn from his chicken legs hence the chicken personality.... nah i've seen him hit big shit off road he just knows better than to city ride hard... not like naz (farked wheel) wookie (cracked bike) naz again (cracked bike) me (cracked farkin shitty kona). maybe we should follow his lead... nah then city rides would be gay.. fark that.

naz

Criminally Inane
ye im thinkin of bunnyhopping the rail at cook n phillip stair gap, pain blood guts ogrish YES!!!!!!!!!

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol, should be quite the specticle to watch.

Any trials riders coming on Wednesday night we're going to meet as usual at cook and phillip then we're going to head off to Pyrmont again (this week I'll be on the Pure as opposed to my Avanti XC which can make trials a little tricky with a seat up your date)

dh rider

Likes Dirt
yeh me parents wont let me go cas i gto skool and i will be to tired the next day ( oh dam, like i do any work any way)

naz

Criminally Inane
do we need reasons why people cant come, its like all those fucken red hill threads they turn into fucking conversations its crap kill th3m

Rik

logged out
That's right naz... but I'm posting to say count me out, I have other things to get done tonight.

Archi

Likes Dirt
Damn, can't come this week (maybe next week :D )

but a WORD OF WARNING!

My school,(st Aloysius) is having its 125 anniversary concert at the opera house, and its all sold out. therefore, that area might be quite busy between 6:00 -7:30, and 10:00-11:00

dont know if it will, but if it is, thats why :D

naz

Criminally Inane
i got the fucking flu who the fuck invented viruses im gonn kill them im not coming, fucken coughing up more flem than chicks sweeney attempts to pickup on a night ride

scottair

Likes Dirt
i might come later after tafe someone give me their moby whos going so i can call them and find out thwre they r

RCOH

Eats Squid
sick. As. A. Dog

...and i was really looking forward to this ride, just got new back rim

oh well