Syd ride Wednesday night 15th october

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Alright guys im posting early so people know whats going on.
Had a good night last night (8th) aside from Rik getting a pinch flat and another case of a busted casette.

7/7:30pm at the Hyde Park stair gap (You should know where that is by now)
We will wait at max to 7:40 as its getting a bit annoying waiting for stragglers.
I dont mean to get the back up of anyone with a genuine reason for being late but we just want to ride and the times are the times.

Alright...
Post your intrest, complaints, condolences and i'll see you guys on wednesday!

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Meh...

We'll just scout out another route
Sydney is a bit place.

But yes all these rent-a-cop people are really starting to piss me off

Rik

logged out
I'm there, let's find some new riding, how about we head in different directions to the last few rides? Honestly, security is going to be thick over the next few weeks, hightened "terror threat" due to world cup rugby, so we should try to keep a low profile, and not stir shit with them.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Yeah did you know during the Vietnam war the VC used to pack the insides of bike frames with explosive.

They peddled around and when they put the light generator on (You know those ones that ride against the tyre) BANG

Thats why they dont like us
I think...

WooKie

Dirty Imports
im there... went for a ride on thursday night in the city, know what you mean about rent-a-cops!!

Rik

logged out
I had full intentions of buying a digicam tomorrow, but then I got slugged with this fine... I may still buy it, so hopefully I'll bring on on Wednesday!

Dicky

Punter God
i'm in... the lowrider did some interesting things to my knees, so it's the stinky again. Might even flop it out and try some stuff this week...
hope this wind dies down, i wanna try wheelying the harbour bridge.

and yeah i'm up for a slight change of scenery too... Squidlos, anywhere we haven't been that you'd recommend?

Mike Velde: if you're readin this, hope to see ya there. Bring some mates!

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
yeah- i'm worried about security... also school the next morning? ah well... I'll come if i can... Hardtail or monsterbullit?

Rik

logged out
Bah, school is no excuse, I got TAFE the next morning at 8am, then go straight from there to work which I endure until 7pm. So yes, you do get beaten around a little bit, yes I do spend my whole Thursday and Friday aching like hell, but yes, it is worth it!

Bring either, just make sure you're gunna ride sick :)

scottair

Likes Dirt
ill get there but def not going big or doing anymore flat landing drops at central even though i would love to injurys are farked