sutho trail build/ride day sun 18th - sutho shire, Who's Keen??

Mojo

Likes Dirt
what: a build and ride day on the sutho trail at sutherland

when: sunday 18th May

where: meet at sutherland station at 9 am

why: this track is one of the golden oldies in the shire! it is where i first learnt to ride DH/FR stuff and atm it is in dire straights. the poor bugger is in real bad nick. so i want to organise a chance for all the guys to come down and help out, whether you be a newby or a vet.

the build should only take a couple of hours if we get a few boys down then we will have plenty of time to hit up more of the local tracks. i hope to see as many of you there as possible to help out.

Mojo

Last edited:

Mojo

Likes Dirt
yeh sounds good mate. with all these responses i think it might be a quick build and bid ride. will be good to meet you dont think i have yet

Plow King

Little bit.
I won't be there unfortunatly as I will be riding my bicycle, hopefully it will be as good as the last build day we had there.

Free coke brent?

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im from Horsnby Shire if that counts!
Im kind of interested (except i dont think trains are running on my line)
Anyway, i may or may not turn up.
Have fun though, its a good track!

Mojo

Likes Dirt
hey guys wont fionish work till 1, just picked up a shift and really need the money. sorry, but will deff be there at 1, does anyone need help getting to the track with direction or anything

if not i will see you there at 1

Mojo

Likes Dirt
it started pissing down before i finished work so unfortunatly i didnt get a chance to go down and build. was a bit of a miss event. will re-organise, in search of better weather!

DINGUS

Likes Bikes
According to the weather channel this month we'll be getting like 10 dry days or something like that. All the rest will be raining, so not a great school holidays.

jlam

Likes Bikes
HI Guys

Hi Guys,

I just started using Farkin.net I'm from the Shire area like most of you guys, i don't mind lending a hand in the track building, I usually just ride in the national park every Saturday morning.

I'll check this thread out a few times a week, in future.

More hands at work more tracks!

Kind Regards

Jon

AlanP

Squid
Hi All,

Whilst down the Sutho track at the weekend for a quicky before the rain came I found a small silver key near the 4ft drop (where someone has built another ramp.) Looks like it could be from a padlock and very recently lost as there is no hint of rust/tarnish. PM if its yours.

Also collected a lot of glass on the track - some people are pitiful.

Cheers Al.

Mojo

Likes Dirt
Bumping back up guys, new date. let me know if your keen so i can organise some food and drink for everyone who is keen to help out!