Survey finished.

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Hey all,
Please spend only 2 mins of your time answering this survey to establish some information if a full MTB park is feasable only 30 mins from Sydney. Exstensive XC- DH - 4X - AM - DJ -Dual slalom - Skills parks- Pumptracks and family friendly as well, with camping also.:D
Thanks.

We now the numbers to crunch so thankyou everyone who particpated.

Last edited:

FINX74

Likes Dirt
No probs. Will keep you informed. This is not pipe dream stuff - I am a pro trail builder with a client who has enough land to put all diff trails on it that if you had a weekend there you wouldn't have enough time to ride all of them. So the more who do this survey the better. Get on it people.

D_Nine

Hmm a sense of dejavu here didn't I just do another survey ? Well here goes again.Sorted dusted done.Eventually the stack of surveys and reports will get so big there won't be any trees to protect and then we can ride where we want !!

morticus

Likes Dirt
Hahaha, "I am too sensible to have kids" oh how i wish it were the case... Good luck mate, although i know there is another park in the works not too far away waiting for approval?

T-Rex

Template denier
Done.

Sounds like a great idea - hope you get it going.

Maybe should also mention something about it being a race venue. If you get all the trails done that you mention in the survey, it could host a Nationals or Oceania round no probs. Maybe even a World Cup.

dirtpig

Likes Bikes
Just completed. One thought - your survey didn't allow for shuttles to be paid for on a per run basis or with multi run passes, like 6 runs for $30 or 100 runs for $300 or similar. This way there would be the one park fee, plus whatever shuttles you want.

You should add an open end question in there to get some feedback and ideas that you might not have considered.

Good luck with it, I'd definitely come and check it out when I'm up in Sydney.

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Just completed. One thought - your survey didn't allow for shuttles to be paid for on a per run basis or with multi run passes, like 6 runs for $30 or 100 runs for $300 or similar. This way there would be the one park fee, plus whatever shuttles you want.

You should add an open end question in there to get some feedback and ideas that you might not have considered.

Good luck with it, I'd definitely come and check it out when I'm up in Sydney.
Thanks dirtpig, great input - it will definitely go up on the whiteboard pf ideas. Thanks to all who took the survey.