Supreme dh atherton replica

song

Likes Dirt
sick bike........now you have to change the name "atherton" on the bike to your name, so it's not a replica anymore it's your own custimized Commencal

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
awesome, love the latest crop of commencals. im pretty keen to ride one and see how they feel. enjoy it mate!

gson

Likes Dirt
yeah these are sick! pity they have jumped on the glory/sunday/session look bandwagon with their new stuff. They had a good looking bike

theMerryPrankster

Likes Dirt
This is a very nice looking bike... not a huge fan of the colours, but if it works for Gee I'd make it work for me.

yeah these are sick! pity they have jumped on the glory/sunday/session look bandwagon with their new stuff. They had a good looking bike
How do you figure?

The 2011 Supreme Mk3 uses a floating shock, and it's not a new concept I admit, but none of the bikes you've listed there use that type of frame design. To the best of my knowledge the rest of the '11 Commencal range is continuing to use their Contact system, the same as this bike.

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
To be honest you could build up a custom DH bike, amazing spec, for less then that.
In no way am I bagging your bike btw, I'm just incredibly jealous :D