DH Sunday Elite

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
Yeah yeah yeah, another sunday...

It's my first real DH bike however after years on freeride bikes, didn't really think there was that much difference between the two until stepping onto this thing, it's such a weapon. Still getting up to speed on it, such a big change from my old Norco A-Line.

Just about to start really blinging it out with little anodised bits here and there, going to keep the red and blue going.

Huge shout out to the boys at Bikeology for getting this put together and running sweet as for me.

Frame - 2006 Sunday Elite
Rear shock - Fox DHX5 Sunday Tune
Front shock/fork - 2009 Boxxer World Cup (These were a rattle can job, turned out alright I think?)
Handlebars - Funn Fatboy 785mm
Stem - Funn RSX MK II
Headset - FSA Headset with e13 reducer cups
Grips - Oury grips, ODI locks
Saddle - PRO-lite Danger 2
Seatpost - Easton EA50
Front brake - Hope Tech V2
Rear brake - Hope Tech V2
Cranks - Raceface Ride DH
Chainguide - e13 LS1
Chain - Sram ??
Pedals - BILT Flatty
Rear derailleur - Saint
Rear shifter - Saint
Cassette - Sram ??
Front hub - nfi
Rear hub - nfi
Front rim - Atomlab Pimp
Rear rim - Atomlab Pimp
Spokes - nfi
Nipples - nfi
Tyres - Maxxis Minnion DHF
Tubes - Yes :( not for long though
Total weight - nfi again

PICS:

Last edited:

madridingengineer

Likes Dirt
Nice mate

the paint is mint/ loving the red black thing...

Looks heaps better in the flesh though!!! Come on more old tambo action.

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
I'll have to get a better photo of it in the sun or something, it's actually metallic grey with red decals although now you've said that it does look very very orange in those photo's.

And yeah I can't stop thinking about Old Tambo, I reckon I can pick up a heap of pace on that top section having watched a few of those other guys come down it with pace. Have you had a chance to hit up Doggy about tuesday's by the way?