Stupid Ass Stack..Nice Bike NO SKILL

Mitchy_Bris

Likes Bikes
indeed LOL did you hear the guy in the background.."THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO FAST" wat a farkin idiot..hehehe

Flynn

Likes Bikes
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
thats funny as....
he was sitting down when he hit it.....
unco

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahahahaha

it could have hurt heaps more, because he actually did a forward roll out of it pretty much.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Superman said:
hahahahahahaha

it could have hurt heaps more, because he actually did a forward roll out of it pretty much.
Yeah but did you hear how hard his legs slapped the ground :eek: I would have cried!!

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Turkish"Wat happens when the big rabbit gets caught ? , it gets f*cked "
Tommy" Wat Like Propper f*cked ? "

damn must of hurt , ahwell i would say somthin else but dont wanna be banned , bein a douche bag is bad enuf ... (looks at squid)

5PIDEY

Likes Dirt
Butch said:

damn must of hurt , ahwell i would say somthin else but dont wanna be banned , bein a douche bag is bad enuf ... (looks at squid)
hahahahaha

tanlicouz

Likes Dirt
That was awesome!!!! You can tell that it was his first jump eva so im giving him respect!!!

He had everything wrong, it was destined for a stack even b4 he hit the ramp... the boy had courage but it was FUNNY! :D

TheDustyBin

Likes Dirt
That is bloody funny. What was he thinking when he hit the jump sitting down!!! I think he should have broken his neck!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Butch said:
Turkish: Yes Tommy, proper fucked....before "ze Germans" get here."
:D

bradmc

Likes Bikes
Too funny. I think he started flipping before he left the ramp. :eek: I would of dropped the video in laughter. :D