Street Dog Photo Directory

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Post photos of street spots you ride, have ridden, or would love to ride, and a bit of a description. Location can be posted (in bold) or undisclosed, but we're really aiming at local spots, not like photos of Barcelona off the Fly site.

Don't have much to contribute at the moment, and probably won't until after exams, then I'll go wild, but I'm keen to see what everyone else posts.

Go Wild!

Caltex, Narrabeen, Sydney
I'd love to hop the stairs to manual the whole ramp, or just rail it up the ramp, and hop out, but I don't think there's a whole lot of space to jump out around the gas-cylinder cage.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Pittwater High, Mona Vale, Sydney
Ledges: straight and curved. Gotta watch out for secco's though.

Mona Vale, Sydney
Round the corner from my house. Grass bank to banked wall. doesn't look very impressive, but Emancipate used to have a pic of Seaton Spratt tail-whipping out of it.

Barrenjoey Rd, Mona Vale, Sydney
Street of banks. The banks that Aaron Chase (mtber) gapped years ago are in Mona Vale too.

Barrenjoey Rd, Mona Vale, Sydney
Grated bank. there's two of these. other is steeper.

Pittwater Place Carpark, Mona Vale, Sydney
Ledges and ramps

Mona Vale, Sydney
Bank-drain-bank

spono

Likes Dirt
silly lewis, they wern't the banks aaron chase gapped, he did the ones near mona vale school on the main road going towards the RSL, its pretty much across the road from the rsl and they were grass banks that gapped across a driveway

hubbie

Forever 1,337
silly lewis, they wern't the banks aaron chase gapped, he did the ones near mona vale school on the main road going towards the RSL, its pretty much across the road from the rsl and they were grass banks that gapped across a driveway
The banks that Aaron Chase (mtber) gapped years ago are in Mona Vale too.
geez, Nathan, you clearly didn't read. I said they are also in Mona Vale.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good work going to all these spots and taking photos.

when i go up to stives next ill make sure to take some snaps of all of the 2 street spots

D

Deleted member 18757

Yep, thats why it sais that the banks that Aaron Chase gapped are ALSO in Mona Vale.

del

Likes Dirt
Cool thread idea hubbie, props on the name too haha

Here's all I could find on my phone so far.

Geelong waterfront. Ledges, blocks, stairs, banks, rails....

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
fountain thing at olympic park home bush,

there are heaps of other good spots here ill get photos of

Jordan!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd rate olympic park fo' sho.
Mad ledges, etc everywhere!
I'm going next weekend.. Does anyone know if it's BMX session on Sat or Sun?