STOLEN! Riot Perth Help a brother out.....

trail-blaze

Likes Dirt
Bike: BLKMRT Riot
Colour:Riot colored
Date it was stolen:29/07/08
Where it was stolen:perth
Specs:p.I.M.P
Other Descriptions: Massive dent in top tube its j5ive's old one
Pictures:

http://farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135093&page=2

This is Doaks bike he had it stolen from him not to long ago but he had to go to work so i thought i would make one of these for him...please pm him if you see the bike.

Last edited:

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I doubt it'll stay lost for too long. There aren't many Riots getting around with fucked-looking forks, if any at all.

Good luck.

Doaks

Likes Dirt
Yeah cheers guys....

This was stolen in Bentley tonight at 7:30pm from outside IGA supermarket, corner Hillview Tce and Stannard St. Was locked up outside the shop and stolen within the space of two minutes while I was inside the shop. No witnesses either which sucks balls.

If anyone sees this bike it has a large dent on a 45 degree angle across the top tube, white spokes, single rear disc and THE FORKS ARE STILL BROKEN so it will be recognisable as the bike is still very low to the ground. Lets catch this fucker before he goes to ground and the bike is long gone. Cops have been called and a reports been made but eyes out in the area are needed.

If anyone sees this bike or sees one similar to the pics in my "start a riot" post your ride thread, (in the link attached to the first post in this thread), please let me know straight away or call the police immediately. My number is 0408670095. A REWARD WILL BE OFFERED for the person who finds the little son of a bitch that did this.

Cheers,
Sam (Doaks).

Last edited:

~James~

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Farkin hell, you only just got it :( a guy from school got his bike stolen a few weeks ago and one of his mates found it in a bush closely to where it got stolen. I'll keep an eye out at cash converters etc. for you Sam.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn that's a nice ride, sucks that you had it stolen, you only just got it! Good luck with recovering it!

Oh, and knifing the rotten thief! :p

Doaks

Likes Dirt
Cheers guys for suuport. Its most likely a local kid that nicked it so I'm keeping an eye out for it around the Bentley. Eyes on the street:p

Rememeber: THERE IS A REWARD FOR SAFE RETURN OF THE BIKE.

Doaks

Likes Dirt
yeah i liked it too sadly i don't have it anymore but still looking. There is a reward being offered for this so if it is recovered in one piece, or there is info that leads to its recovery, there maybe some parts coming your way so please keep an eye out for it!!!!

H

>Henry

Haha at the idiot who stole it, that thing is recognisable froma mile away being firstly a Blk Mrkt and Secondly, those Piba's (Pike-Reba's) any bike shop will recognise it straight away.

cjm102

Likes Dirt
hey, that's such a shame, I was going to purchas this bike when I had mine stolen. and that sucks that you just got the thing too.

it's not lost yet, I actually got my bike back from the police... sometimes the system works

Doaks

Likes Dirt
Yeah its fucking gay. I'm still on the lookout for th little c**t that stole it. There is a reward if it is found or details leads to its recovery so keep your eyes peeled folks!!!

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Sorry mate, didn't see this. Thought you must have worked the forks out yourself, now this explains all.

Mega bummer. :mad:

The worst thing is that the guy who pinched it probably has no idea how much its worth to the owner.

Doaks

Likes Dirt
Hey Jonny...yeah you and ~James~ are like to only two who know how much its cost me. Money, parts, the whole shebang. I'm seriously desperate to catch the bastard who stole this.

PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THIS BIKE, CALL ME ASAP. I am so desperate to get this back, remember guys there is a nice little reward for whoever can lead me to it or return it. Keep your eyes peeled!!!

Doaks

Likes Dirt
This bike has been spotted!!!

THIS BIKE HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE KELMSCOTT AREA OF PERTH.

I recieved a call from a very nice person who shall remain anonymous (they know who they are) saying that the bike has been spotted in Kelmscott.

If there are any people around that area that know about this bike or have seen the little bastard who rides it, then grab him and take the bike to Jet Cycles who will let me know. There is a $100 reward for the person or persons who return it safely to me!