Stolen-Orange Mongoose Nx 8.5 (I think)

The Zigster

Likes Dirt
A couple of years ago I gave my old dualie to my sister who lives in Perth. She kept it outside but locked up and not long after I gave it to her it was stolen. This all happened about 2 years ago so I am not expecting too much. I dont even want it back, it was covered by insurance and we got more than it was worth.

Description:

Frame Metallic Rust Orange (stands out like a sore thumb) Mongoose NX somethingorather (the shorter travel frame)
Wheels From memory they were both mavic 517s laced to probably deore hubs with straight gauge spokes
Forks Rock shox Judy DHs with different springs (these are the only part I want back)
Brakes Deore parrallel push V's (first year for deores to have parrallel push) front and rear with silver Avid SD 2 levers
Other random parts Uno Kalloy bars, homebrand seatpost, rock shox deluxe rear shock

The distinguishing factor is a small region of GOLD SPRAYPAINT on the rear of the lower seat tube where it joins the bottom bracket (had to get it rewelded for the umpteenth time).

Any info on this would be appreciated.