Stolen MTB's (GT Fury, Zaskar) and Roadies (Cannondale, Giant) Melbourne

TMLS1

Likes Dirt
Hi All, I ride occassionly with a bunch that takes off Hoppers Bicycle store every Saturday. They've just emailed the group saying they had a break in Tues and the below were taken if you see them pop up.

Moutain Bikes
GT Fury 1.0 Downhill white
GT Zaskar carbon team Silver with blue wheels and yellow seat and grips

Road Bikes
Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod 3 White
Giant Defy 1 (not sure on the colour)

tommoDH

Likes Bikes
Hi All, I ride occassionly with a bunch that takes off Hoppers Bicycle store every Saturday. They've just emailed the group saying they had a break in Tues and the below were taken if you see them pop up.

Moutain Bikes
GT Fury 1.0 Downhill white
GT Zaskar carbon team Silver with blue wheels and yellow seat and grips

Road Bikes
Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod 3 White
Giant Defy 1 (not sure on the colour)
Hi I think that I saw one of the stolen bikes you mentionned. Today near Piedemonte's Supermarket in Fitzroy North, at around 1pm I saw a GT Zaskar carbon with Fox forks, would that be one of yours?

TMLS1

Likes Dirt
Not one of mine Bicycle Superstore Hoppers Crossing, they run the Sat bunch ride out my way. I can check with them.

INo

Cannon Fodder
Hi I think that I saw one of the stolen bikes you mentionned. Today near Piedemonte's Supermarket in Fitzroy North, at around 1pm I saw a GT Zaskar carbon with Fox forks, would that be one of yours?
The stolen Zaskar has Rock Shox forks with lime coloured seat and grips and brand new. Thanks anyway.