Stolen - max max - perth

Rasziel

Squid
Bike: Commencal MAX MAX
Colour:Standard black (red writing)
Date it was stolen: Around 27/07/08
Where it was stolen: East Perth
Other Descriptions: Bike is as new and not upgraded.

I believe that there would not be many of these bikes around Perth or WA but I may be wrong.

Link to picture (missing www due to restrictions) --->

sdgbikesports.nl/shop/images/Commencal%20Absolute%20MaxMax.jpg

Please let me know if you see this bike and get a description of the guy so I may break his legs (it is my girlfriends bike).

Thanks guys, Rasz

Doaks

Likes Dirt
hey mate...my riot was stolen around the same time in bentley and i've heard rumours theres a crew in vic park that nick bikes. i'm going through east perth every weekend so i will keep an eye out.
good luck mate.

BIKE THIEFS MUST DIE

Rasziel

Squid
Thanks man, whoever did it was pretty organised but I dunno if it was a "crew" as there were three bikes in our locked up storage (chain linked fence) in the basement of our apartments and they only took 1 (easiest to access). They didnt cut the pad lock, they cut the fence with bolt cutters and the they must of taken the handle bars off because the hole they cut was not bike enough for the it to come out whole. So they must of had more than regular tools with them. I havent heard anything from the police and unfortunately I dont think many would recognise the bike! Anyways Im guessing the bike is in the burbs somewhere at some dealers house! Now to replace my girlfriends maxmax with the 09 model and then kill all bike thiefs!