stolen hardtail

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
thanks for the opertunity to spread this around

the bike had a red industrail hillbilly frame, it was the one with the removable derailer lug not the bolt on one therefore it looked like a bmx dropouts... horiz 10mm no disc tabs..

there are pics of different builds i had on pinkbike if you search RideSiK

it had a black fsa pig headset and black marzocci z5s it had black amoeba bars that had been cut down about an inch or so each end... it also had a black azonic anvil stem...

breaksetup was a formula front cable disc with avid lever... the same sort avid lever (black speeddial something sd... ) was used for the back brake where it was then matched up to a blakc avid v brake...

profile SS cranks DMR v12 pedals (electric red pedals and crome cranks ) aluminum in colour profile imperial 44t chainring with kmc kool chain and 18 tooth on the rear...

hubs were black aireal DH hubs with black spokes and black 24inch sun BFR rims... had some sort of tioga bmx tyre on

black snafu seatpost with black and grey perv dirt jump saddle... electric red (sprayed black) s&m seat clamp(2 bolt)

i think thats it the bike was stolen on the 9th of october 2002 out the front of bike force south perth... i left it alone for aproxx 25 sec (reinacted to time.. )

any help in recovering any part of my much loved bike will not go un rewarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank s all

liam

G

THEIFS SUCK IT TO THE BASE!

as a fellow Liam i shall be on the lookout for you bro

jhonybravo788

Likes Dirt
if u ever find the guy who stole it show him wat mountain bikers do to people who steal a mtber's one and only love...........sorry t here about that man i'll keep my eye out for ya.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
sorry to hear it man...sounds a bit like my bike that is now AWOL... Good luck finding any part of it out there somewhere. Mines been gone bout 6-7 months now and i had a dream the other night i got it bak, was so happy!! Except it had been painted blue... :cry: Alas it was a dream.