Stans Flow MK3 rims 26" 32h

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wanted item: Stans Flow MK3 rims 26" 32h
Condition: Good to great hopefully!
Price: $100 each for good / great condition, more for brand new / NOS
Reason: Wanted these for years. trusty 721's and nukeproof rims are looking a bit skinny these days!
Extra info: Looking for 1 pair for my dh bike, but may consider more for my Slopestyle

Last edited:

kip01

Likes Dirt
Bx dropper on wiggle $112 just got one for my old tracer, however you sure its not 31.6?

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bx dropper on wiggle $112 just got one for my old tracer, however you sure its not 31.6?
I Will check out that Bx. Cheers. And 31.6 hey... Just re-measured to find out my current soon to be old seatpost is ovalized in the middle!:oops:
(Thompson Elite, removed it from bike and is / was 31.6)

Last edited:

Trevor_kelly_04

Likes Bikes
good luck finding a 12x150 Hadley hub, ive been looking for one for ages now, only got a red 20x110 front to match my v10s rear not so long ago

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good luck finding a 12x150 Hadley hub, ive been looking for one for ages now, only got a red 20x110 front to match my v10s rear not so long ago
I am keeping hopeful!
They pop up once every year or so in here and other places.
I juust missed a set of Red ones on FB going cheap a few months ago and was a little gutted!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I am keeping hopeful!
I juust missed a set of Red ones on FB going cheap a few months ago and was a little gutted!
I hope they come your way.

I have Hadley's on the 5010 and I just thought 'To hell with it, I'll have these' since I might not need a new wheelset for some time.
They are beautifully made hubs and still easy enough to get spares on now vintage stuff. They still support older SC V10 hubs and provide parts which surprised. Gives you good feeing for future support. Take my money, it is worth the entry fee.

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
...I have Hadley's on the 5010...
This will be my 3rd set of Hadley's :cool:
Yeh they are amazing. Not the lightest out there, but certainly some of the longest lasting /. Most maintenance free. And end support for every hub they ever sold is excellent.
I get my parts from BalleRacing.com when i need anything now. Nothing wrong with Calling Mike Hadley and ordering direct, but clicking pay and adding card / PayPal details is so much easier!!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I get my parts from BalleRacing.com when i need anything now. Nothing wrong with Calling Mike Hadley and ordering direct, but clicking pay and adding card / PayPal details is so much easier!!
Had mine built up and sent from Balle Racing also. The factory seemed to be retty busy though but Eric at Balle got it all sorted.

kip01

Likes Dirt
Do you guys know if you can convert qr front to 20mm? I have a new blue Hadley hub collecting dust

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah I was looking at this last night need to check if I have new or old hub, guessing they have serial numbers on them?
They might have some ID on there somewhere but I don't recall seeing it.

Send a few photos to them a see how it goes. Would be great to get some use out of the spare hub.

Trevor_kelly_04

Likes Bikes
I am keeping hopeful!
I hope they come your way.

I have Hadley's on the 5010 and I just thought 'To hell with it, I'll have these' since I might not need a new wheelset for some time.
They are beautifully made hubs and still easy enough to get spares on now vintage stuff. They still support older SC V10 hubs and provide parts which surprised. Gives you good feeing for future support. Take my money, it is worth the entry fee.
can you please send me
Do you guys know if you can convert qr front to 20mm? I have a new blue Hadley hub collecting dust
would you sell the hadly hub?

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes you can mate. As long Iong as it says SDH
I have spare 20mm axle parts in a toolbox if you are Interested. Left over from 15mm conversion/ downgrade

Last edited: