SR Suntour Rux R2C2

Ideate

I was looking at these yesterday.. I'm slightly interested, mainly because they seem to perform well and are priced nicely ($750USD delivered). All black looks good too. Anyone rode some?

s1600_SF16_RUX_R2C2_27_5_IMG_0209_2.jpg

More pics here.

rone

Eats Squid
Nope. Reckon on spares availability being problematic. I'd save the extra for these. White Bros fork to all intents and purposes.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Nope. Reckon on spares availability being problematic. I'd save the extra for these. White Bros fork to all intents and purposes.
And MRP sell direct and offer support direct. Win win I reckon, though any warranty work could be a issue if bought direct, but Steve Cramer products are the local distributor if you want to buy local instead

Ideate

If you're on a budget take a look at x fusion - reasonable forks at reasonable prices
Yeah I love x-fusion. I've been on a metric since they came out (on my Spitfire now) and have had sweeps and slants before that. Great value. I'm not too worried about budget.. I just like the look of these Rux. Their price is an added bonus I suppose considering their performance and support (I got a reply in about half hour from their direct branch in Taiwan - which is where I also got the price $600usd + post).

Ideate

They remind me of my old Dorados. Bit flexy.. They're probably a good fork but don't do anything for me.

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
I've ordered their Durolux and found Suntour to be great to deal with. From what I've heard and read they have made a massive effort to build their suspension brand in the last few years and the recent reviews have been promising. I like trying new things so I took a leap of faith and bought the Durolox though my frame won't be available until June.

I might drop the travel to 160 and put it on my AM bike for some tests. I should have it in a couple of days and will try to get a test on it asap. I will be more than happy to report back on it's performance if you like? Though not the Rux, I'm sure it's not too dissimilar in ride characteristics and quality of build.

Ideate

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
I was thinking of getting these a while back. Couldn't find the all black ones at a descent price so got some marzocchi 380 ti's of chain reaction for $800.
Would deff give these a crack for my next set of forks.

Ideate

I was thinking of getting these a while back. Couldn't find the all black ones at a descent price so got some marzocchi 380 ti's of chain reaction for $800.
Would deff give these a crack for my next set of forks.
Going for about $990aud delivered at the moment. I think I'll have a go and email Eric at Suntour now.