Sprocket and Stem.

Randy Rhoads

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im in the market for a new BMX stem and sprocket and I thought "Why not make a colour scheme". I've decided to go with either green or red.

Can someone please help me out in finding some red and green sprockets and stems. I have found a few but I dont really know where to look with BMX stuff.

Thanks, Scott.

Archi

Likes Dirt
animal, shadow,odyssey, s&m etc most make coloured stems and also in red im pretty sure.

tree, profile and i think odyssey all make coloured sprockets.

my personal choice would be an s&m xlt stem and profile imperial sprocket. prob going to cost ya a fair bit if you bought it locally though..

Randy Rhoads

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I sortof want the stem and sprocket to match. Like I dont want a deep wine red with the profile imperial bright red sprocket.

Someone also PMed me about a S&M Stem not that long ago and I accidentely deleted it so can they please PM me back.

The sprocket will need to be able to take the occasional sprocket stall and grind.

The Stolen Engagment sprocket looks pretty good.

anyone know what they're like?

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
Snafu make heaps of coloured parts........
i wouldnt use snafu stuff but.. i would go for S&M parts.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Pritty sure Profile make their H.I.P stems in all the same colours they make their sprockets and hubs.......As well as bling colours, those stems rawk!:eek:

Yeah I sortof want the stem and sprocket to match. Like I dont want a deep wine red with the profile imperial bright red sprocket.

Someone also PMed me about a S&M Stem not that long ago and I accidentely deleted it so can they please PM me back.

The sprocket will need to be able to take the occasional sprocket stall and grind.

The Stolen Engagment sprocket looks pretty good.

anyone know what they're like?
dont get a profile,they are so weak and bens extremley esily

get a tree best thing ever and yoy can get a bash gard for it so it willt ake alot

and get a profile hip stem to match or a SnM redneck xlt in green or red

Mr Sparkle

Likes Dirt
Pritty sure Profile make their H.I.P stems in all the same colours they make their sprockets and hubs.......As well as bling colours, those stems rawk!:eek:
I have seen a few people with profile HIP stems in some cool colours like grape, but when i go on the website it says black or polished and that's it.:confused:

Randy Rhoads

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay, Im defintely getting the Tree if it matches with a stem.

Can someone please post up a picture of S+M ones in red or anything in red to help me out please.

Drew.

Eats Squid
I have seen a few people with profile HIP stems in some cool colours like grape, but when i go on the website it says black or polished and that's it.:confused:
Mmm, they're pritty slack with updating their website. Apparently you can get different colour MTB hubs now, but they havn't updated their site.

Check out www.danscomp.com or something. If they don't list colours for stems then they probably don't excist. haha.