Spam

kram01

Squid
Surely it's time to change posting permissions to get rid of our converter mate.

It's getting to the point where I'll stop coming here because all I see is spam.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Yes it's annoying, but they have been clearing it up quicker and quicker. It would be handy if didn't happen though...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Surely it's time to change posting permissions to get rid of our converter mate.

It's getting to the point where I'll stop coming here because all I see is spam.

Just a thought.

I barely see any spam, especially since Furious Anton eased up on polluting the Web with his subtle Mondraker promotions. Pure shite posts though...there's plenty of that.

At your high level of contribution to the forum (9 posts to date) I'm failing to see the threat in your post. Is there something I'm missing?

moorey

call me Mia
I barely see any spam, especially since Furious Anton eased up on polluting the Web with his subtle Mondraker promotions. Pure shite posts though...there's plenty of that.

At your high level of contribution to the forum (9 posts to date) I'm failing to see the threat in your post. Is there something I'm missing?
Exactly. If you're not averaging 13 posts per day, you have nothing valuable to contribute.

5.8 is a better average

kram01

Squid
Or perhaps some people prefer to read these threads every day without posting.

Why just post for the sake of posting?

Up to 10 now.