some Trail/berm/wood pics...thank god it´s springtime!

Snirr

Likes Bikes
some pics from today´s ridin. first really warm and nice day this year.

Rider: martin (ibinsdibins)
Photographer: me

Rider: schlumpf
Photographer: me

last but not least, the photographer himself
rider: me
photographer: martin

have fun!
greetz from germany

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi there sweet as photo's mate... BTW can u see those trails from the train bcuz when i was on holidays over there last year i swear i saw them!

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Fich mich!!!!!!! Awesome trails, those 3s are hell DIPPED. Haha maybe I should have studied german in school and I could have been flying over there in a few months like some of my peers for student exchange :(

Anyway, great trails and sweet riding!!

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Sick!

Those jumps are rad. Riding is dope, too.

And nice shots :) Looking forward to seeing more from you guys.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Just going to throw it out there... Tristan (^^) and I are going to be around your neck of the woods sometime later this year... Do you have any need for a couple of photographers? :p

eddie

Likes Bikes
Oh man and I was just about to flame you for not knowing the correct season we're in!! Those are seriously some of the best photos posted up here in a long while, great to see something fresh! Last time I was over there I didn't head to Bavaria, something I regret for sure. Oh well there's always next year!!

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kühlen Sie Sprünge ab. Wie sehnen sie sich nahmen zum Bau? Im besser an sprechendem Deutschem als S. : p

patto_15

Wheel size expert
some sik as trails boys!! loving the no foot can extionsion ;)

Keep up the good work with the trails!

Snirr

Likes Bikes
firstly thanks.

@joey: i´m in germany, why?
@sockman: sorry dude, but i don´t exactly understand what you were asking. german is a fucking hard language to learn
@s: thanks
@eddie: yeah, so come over, i even got place in my flat-sharing community ;-)
@921812.yr10: we spend about 2or 3 years to get them how they are now at the time, but they will be always something to do. we were always just about 3 or 4 people who were digging.
@leitch: always :)
@vw nut: no, you can´t see them from the train, there isn´t even one

some more pics from martin:
pics by me.

if someone want´s to visit atown , give me a ring.

S.

ex offender
Atown being Augsburg? Damn, I was there like 3 times last year... had I known I would have looked you up!