VIC SOLD

bobb

Likes Bikes
Item: 2019 Yt Jeffsey CF Pro 29 Medium
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Funding a new project
Price and price conditions: $4800
Extra Info:

Excellent condition, covered in frame protection since new, washed after every ride and always stored indoors. Only damage is a few minor scratches on the handle bars and the rear tires getting bold but still rideable. No damage to the frame or fork. She's been well looked after and it'll be hard to see her go. I'm selling to fund another project and due to 2020 covid restrictions and work she hasn't been ridden in a year.

I've also upgraded the rear shock to a Fox Float x2 150mm travel costing me $900. The front fork has been bumped up to 160mm travel and the stem has been swapped over to a 40mm Spank stem. Otherwise mostly stock.

The applied frame protection is Hawaiian themed but is easily removed with a hair dryer and will be sold with a brand new clear invisiframe protection kit.

Spec list

FRAME
JEFFSY CARBON 29"

CRANKSET
SRAM GX EAGLE

WHEELSET
E*THIRTEEN TRS PLUS

FORK
ROCKSHOX PIKE RCT3 160mm

REAR DERAILLEUR
SRAM GX EAGLE

FRONT TIRE
E*THIRTEEN TRS PLUS

SHOCK
Fox X2 150mm

SHIFTER
SRAM GX EAGLE

REAR TIRE
E*THIRTEEN TRS PLUS

BOTTOM BRACKET
SRAM DUB PRESSFIT

CHAIN
SRAM GX EAGLE

STEM
Spank 40mm

CASSETTE
SRAM XG-1275 EAGLE

HEADSET
ACROS AZX-203

BRAKES
SRAM GUIDE RS

WEIGHT*
13,0 KG / 28,7 LB

SEATPOST
E*THIRTEEN TRS PLUS

PEDALS
Deity Compound

HANDLEBAR
RACE FACE TURBINE R 35

SADDLE
SDG FLY MTN CUTOUT

TOOL KIT
ICETOOLZ SET

GRIPS
ODI ELITE MOTION

Pictures: Can email more one request.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Photo files are too big. Can email if you life. There's an ad on pinkbike with photos also.
If you email them to yourself on your phone you can choose a smaller file size when you send (on an iPhone anyway, I'm sure android can too) - that's an easy way to drop the file size.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Right click on the photo, choose 'open with' - 'Paint'

The pic opens in the standard Microsoft Paint program that has come with every Windows version since 1950.

Choose resize and pick the value, with a normal 4-5mb picture file from modern phones, about 60-70% will bring it under 2mb.