dunndog

Eats Squid
*RELISTED DUE TO SALE FALLING THROUGH*

Item: 2015 Norco Sight C7.2, Large
Item Condition: Excellent
Price:$3800 neg.
Reason For Selling: New Ride
Pics: Yep

Purchased new in June '15 from Yarra Valley Cycles, frame skinned before it was ridden. Spec is stock except for upping the pike to 150mm, bringing it in line with the current crop. Other than that, nothing has changed.
Condition is immaculate, there is a small buff on one fork lower which was a rub on a 4x4 tyre but is hardly there and mostly affects the decal. A white mark on the top tube back toward the seat tube, it's a rub in the frameskin, hasn't touched the frame and is nothing. And a minor scrape on right brake lever clamp and stem from a little head on, and a tiny tear in the back of the seat, but again minor to nothing.. All of these things are absolutely minor but mentioned in the name of transparency.
The ride: what can be said. This bike is so capable, up and down, it is cheating. I cannot fault this bike. Climbs unbelievably, loves a speedy descent. To think of this bike as a 140mm trail bike is a serious understatement. I'm sure you've heard how good they are, the hype is real. I have owned it for 12 months, and of that I was out with injury for 5 months, and don't ride as much as I'd like anyway. It's almost new. Black carbon frame with the yellow/green decals. Someone always says 'nice bike'. And that's what matters.

There is an issue with the reverb dropping about 10mm when extended and weighted. I have had this in to Yarra Valley Cycles, it has been referred to and approved for replacement by Sram, but they don't have any in that size/travel until around mid August. It is fine to use, I just extended the post 10mm and it's like the problem doesn't exist. Still functions perfectly. i will get a call when the new ones are in stock and can either take it in for free fitment or have it sent out/send existing one back. If you own the bike before all this happens I will take it all on as if it were still mine and ensure it all goes smoothly. Totally legit, just assuring any prospective buyers I will not be leaving them to deal with anything alone. Cuddles also upon request.

Spec: (fork is now 150mm, will include 140mm air spring with sale):
High-mod, Smooth Core full carbon fibre front triangle & one-piece seat stays
Hollow form alloy rocker link and butted alloy chain stays
142x12mm Syntace rear thru-axle w/integrated derailleur hanger
PressFit BB92 bottom bracket
ISCG 05 chain guide tabs
140mm rear travel via the A.R.T rear suspension design
Cane Creek Double Barrel Inline rear shock w/Climb Switch, adjustable low & high speed rebound, adjustable high speed compression damping
RockShox PIKE RC fork w/140mm travel, Charger damper, tapered 1.5″ steerer, 15mm Maxle lowers, Solo Air Spring, adjustable Rapid Recovery Rebound damping, low-speed compression adjustment
360-Lock pivot hardware system w/sealed cartridge bearings
SRAM X0-1 1×11 speed drivetrain w/X1 alloy 32t crankset & E*13 XCX upper chain guide
SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes w/180mm rotors
Sun Ringle Helix tubeless compatible wheelset
Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.4″ front and Hans Damp 2.35″ rear tubeless ready tyres
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large

Happy to post at buyers expense, inspections welcome, text 0416717821 or PM me your number/ e mail if interested. Cheers

Attachments

Last edited: