TAS Sold !!

rone

Eats Squid
Item: Lapierre Zesty 714 2013 26 inch.
Item condition: Used, but presents as almost new. One teensy chip on swingarm - see pics.
Reason for selling: Bought for wife. Wife unimpressed. Prefers steel hardtail. I love my wife.
Price and conditions: $SOLD
Extra info: Bought from someone who literally had not used it. All they did was half rub off the Easton wheel logos and then gave up. Sold to me, who has not used it. Standard with the exception of 1x conversion (Renthal 32t NW, Zee short cage and new chain. 2x parts shifter, cables, FD etc. included with sale). Thomson seatpost, Pro stem. Fork just serviced. Shock just serviced. Tubeless valves supplied but currenty running tubes. Fitted with brand new XT M785 brakes. Bike is the full-carbon rocketship and if it was a large, made of steel and was a hardtail, I would keep it.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
I will marry you and appreciate it......

I have a real soft spot for Lappiere..... By soft I means and by spot I mean shaft.

sparksy

Likes Bikes
Mystery solved

So, you have solved the mystery for me, I've been asking myself why I am still on 26" wheels. Well now I know, I am a real man!

Was bike fishing for a mate looking for a 27.5" steed. Good luck with the sale, it seems reasonably priced for such a spec and condition.

rone

Eats Squid
I believe some form of bump is required. C'mon peeps. Seriously bloody nice bike.