Sold

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Hey all I have my raw 2012 Cove Shocker Medium for sale.

Frame is in very good condition, has had a full pull down, sandblasted and fresh bearings through out, only done a few months ago and have only rode it for about a month since this has been done.

Frame has no dents, cracks or bends. But does have a few scuff marks, cable rub and chain slap marks.

Frame comes with Fox DHX RC4 rear shock, FSA Orbit Angleset with all the angle cups (only a few months old), standard shock bushings and offset shock bushings, maxle rear axle (12x150), quick release seat clamp, Chromag Minimalist seat post, adjustable chain guide mount (built into frame from factory has a few notches so you can rotate it to suit how you want to run your guide or take it off completely) and also a rawed Da bomb direct mount stem since it goes to good with the frame to separate.

Read the reviews these frames are hand made in Canada, bomb proof and ride like a dream.

Reason for selling = Got a more freeride orientated frame to suit my ridding.

Location = Airport West, Melbourne, Victoria. But will to post at buyers expense.

Price = $1300ono

If you have any questions or would like more pics send me a msg or give me a call on 040411449 I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Cheers
Dan

Attachments

Last edited:

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Sorry guys pics loaded up, upside down. Don't have a clue how I did that haha.
Have a heap more pics but files where to big to upload anymore.
If you want anymore pics or certain pic of a specific area let me know.
Should also add this frame is exactly the same as there current 2014 frame.