Sold!!!!

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
ITEM= 2012 Kona Operator frame, Rock shox boxxer RC Fork and extras

LOCATION= Melbourne, Victoria.Can post anywhere in Australia at buyers expense.

ITEM CONDITION= Used condition. Frame is in very good condition no dents, cracks or bends has a few scuff marks from shuttling and one gouge on down tube towards the bb (all showed in the pictures). Fork is in average condition but in perfect working order. I am only saying they are in average condition due to a few scratches to the lowers and one scratch on the upper on one side (also all shown in the pictures). The scratch on the upper has been cleaned up with a tool makers stone so it does not chew the seals. The seals have been replaced before the scratch and have never had a problem with them since no leaks no nothing.Just letting you know what is up with them, no issues with them what so ever (i dare say a lot of people would not go into this much detail about a scratch haha)

REASON FOR SELLING= New frame and fork.

PRICE= $1300ono + postage

EXTRA INFO= Up for sale is my 2012 Kona operator frame and Rock Shox Boxxer RC fork. Both in very good condition (have out lined the floors in item condition section). Also comes with front and rear axles, rear hanger, seat post, seat clamp, headset, Truvativ direct mount stem, Renthal Fatbars and extra spring for front forks (next one up from standard red spring) Buyer will not be disappointed. If you are keen on the frame and fork you can contact me on 0404114449 as i do not jump on here as much as i used to.
Cheers
Dan

Attachments

Last edited: