QLD Sold

finksta

Likes Dirt
Item: 2012 Giant Trance XO Medium frame

Item condition: Very good, I only bought this in September last year. I look after my bikes and this one is immaculate.

Reason for selling: I've been bitten by the big wheel bug, going to a 29er

Price and Price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: This bike is pretty much stock, full shimano xt. I have added Truvativ carbon bars, put on a shorter 80mm stem, Troy Lee grips. Everything else is standard, Giant dropper post works great. It has been serviced and new low friction seals put in the forks, it will also come with a spare shimano xt rear derailleur and the 3 or 4 spare various tyres that I have, as I will no longer require 26" tyres. Giant aren't making 26" wheeled Trances anymore (at least they're not coming to Australia) so this is a chance to get their top spec level one cheap! (Gotta talk it up don't I?) Seriously though, this is a brilliant bike in excellent condition and if my new one wasn't costing so much I'd be keeping it. It doesn't come with pedals, and it will come with the red grips pictured. I've also added some protection film, the pictures show before and after. Underneath the downtube was white before, and black after.

Spec:
Front and rear Derailleur and shifters: Shimano XT 2x10 (26/38)
Brakes: Shimano XT with Ice tech rotors 180/160
Wheels: Shimano XT UST tubeless (using tubes though)
Bars: Truvativ Noir T20
Tyres: Maxxis Advantage front Ikon rear
Saddle: Fizik Gobi
Fork: Fox Talas 140/125
Shock: Fox RP23 w/boost valve
Seat post: Giant contact switch dropper

Attachments

Last edited: