NSW Sold

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
You know I used to own a 2-step-DH (before it was HD) and a 2-step 4x... not unlike other people on this forum. I am totally interested if nothing else comes through. I used to live on the North Shore but I'm in Perth now. I will have someone coming through that way soon who can pick up for me though, so just keep it in mind if no one else comes up with the goods.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know I used to own a 2-step-DH (before it was HD) and a 2-step 4x... not unlike other people on this forum. I am totally interested if nothing else comes through. I used to live on the North Shore but I'm in Perth now. I will have someone coming through that way soon who can pick up for me though, so just keep it in mind if no one else comes up with the goods.
Ok mate, I have a guy interested who might be looking at it tomorrow, apart from that its first come first served.

FYI I'm not willing to take anything lower than $700 cash as I've put a bit of coin into getting to a reliable standard.

I'm away this weekend but I'll be in Sydney the next two weekends, after that I'll be overseas, cheers!