VIC Sold

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Santa cruz v10 04 model, white, suit rider sized 180+
Item Condition: Used, a few transport and shuttle scratches, tiny scratches from shoe rub on chain stays and a few on top tube from knees brushing past, there is brake hose rub around the head tube.
Reason for selling: new frame
Price and price conditions: $1200 or ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250413859154
Extra Info: Frame is white, includes cane creek headset, thomson elite seat post, rear axle, Fifth Element shock 550lb spring i weigh 70kg it suited me fine, rear white mtx on hadley made bolt through hub. the rear wheel is going with the frame as the hub being specific to suit the rear end with floating brake, rim is true, has a few little dings on it, a few scratches, but no cracks, splits, etc. Frame can be taken to Mt beauty downhill round (vic series) if i can get my new bike built in time frame also will come with raceface prodigy downhill cranks, all pictures will be up tonight
Pictures: yes, pictures of the rear wheel coming

I also have parts sitting round so if you are building a bike, let me know what you need and ill see what i have..

pic of what it was like complete

Last edited: