sold with complete bike - delete

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 09 Boxxer WC
Item Condition: Fantastic - only seen a handfull of rides
Reason for selling: was converted to 40's
Price and price conditions: Will swap for 36mm Fox float or vanilla, X-Fusion Vengance HLR, and maybe Totems or unoffensive offers (1 1/8th steer tube's only)
Extra Info: These are a prime example of these forks, they have only seen a handfull of rides, unmarked stanchions come with high rise and standard crown, couple nicks on the lowest parts of the lowers. recently serviced.
Pictures: below

Last edited:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nope thats dirt. realised that just after i posted it. thought how long till someone asks that.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah mate thats a bit low. these have literately done under 20 days worth of riding.

your more than welcome to my BOS kitted boxxers for $500 freshly coated in metallic red, lowers and both crowns. comes with e13 direct mount

bak3zz

Likes Bikes
yeah mate thats a bit low. these have literately done under 20 days worth of riding.

your more than welcome to my BOS kitted boxxers for $500 freshly coated in metallic red, lowers and both crowns. comes with e13 direct mount
dont worry about it mate. thanks anyways.

Last edited:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no defiantly single crowns. ive up graded to 2010 40's so looking to sell or to swap for single crowns to upgrade one of the other bikes.

cheers for the interest though

Isildur

The Real Pedant
G'day mate,
Would you consider a swap with a Totem Solo-Air, full 1.5" steerer?

They've been ridden reasonably, but due to time constraints the riding has been sporadic... Sometimes I've been out on them twice a week, sometime not for a couple of months.

They've had a fluid change every 6 months, and 3 seal/wiper changes (2x 12 month intervals + see below). On the last fluid & wiper change, they also had the seals & o-rings done too.

Lastly, there is one tiny scratch on the stanchion where I dirted the bike, but this was smoothed by my LBS, and has no effect whatsoever now. The wipers were also changed when this happened.

My reason for changing is that I'm wanting to slacken out my bike with an Angle Set, so the 1.5" steerer prevents this. I obviously don't want to lose any travel, so am looking for a Boxxer for fill the fork role.

Cheers,
Gaby.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
G'day mate,
Would you consider a swap with a Totem Solo-Air, full 1.5" steerer?

They've been ridden reasonably, but due to time constraints the riding has been sporadic... Sometimes I've been out on them twice a week, sometime not for a couple of months.

They've had a fluid change every 6 months, and 3 seal/wiper changes (2x 12 month intervals + see below). On the last fluid & wiper change, they also had the seals & o-rings done too.

Lastly, there is one tiny scratch on the stanchion where I dirted the bike, but this was smoothed by my LBS, and has no effect whatsoever now. The wipers were also changed when this happened.

My reason for changing is that I'm wanting to slacken out my bike with an Angle Set, so the 1.5" steerer prevents this. I obviously don't want to lose any travel, so am looking for a Boxxer for fill the fork role.

Cheers,
Gaby.
unfortunatly a 1.5 steer tube will not fit. my head tube is only 1 1/8th cheers anyway.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
No worries, I figured the steerer may be an issue, which is why I mentioned it in the post.

Good luck with your sale!

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i would be looking at $600, not 100% sure if i would sell, as the complete bike is up for sale also.