SOLD : Trek Session 88 DH

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Item: '09 Trek Session 88 DH (medium frame)
Item Condition:Pretty good. Raced once, otherwise used sparingly.
Reason for selling:Need to raise more capital for a house... Asap.
Price and price conditions:$5.5k. Happy to sell the bike for less without the fork and shock...
Extra Info: Bike is a stock Session 88 DH save for a BOS Idylle fork and BOS Stoy rear shock, 26 direct mount stem, Shimano Ultegra Cassette and 185mm rotors all round.
Pictures:

*Comes with stock Big Earl wheels, saddle, pedals and bars as opposed to the specs in the picture*

Last edited:

tu plang

knob
Unfortunately there is an unavoidable hypocrisy is making this post however I don't care:

There is nothing worse than have a for-sale thread up, getting online and seeing you have several replies, only to see its idiots with no actual interest in buying the thing. If you want to talk about the bike, you had your chance in Post Your Ride. This is not Post Your Ride.

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not interested as I dont have any money, but a simple question.

Is the headtube dinted incredibly?
Look's smashed in.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Not interested as I dont have any money, but a simple question.

Is the headtube dinted incredibly?
Look's smashed in.
That would be standard. 1 1/8" top bearing that tapers to a 1.5" lower bearing. The middle section is milled out to be lighter.

This is a killer bike, very sad to let it go. But hey, at least you'll get cheaper postage as the bike weighs only 17.5kg...

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Mate Just wondering if you had the original Fork and Shock to go with the bike instead of the BOS to bring the price down a little