sold.. to moorey

Spotty

Likes Dirt
Item: 2013 RS Revelations RL Dual Air. 150mm. 15mm axle. tapered steerer.
Item condition: Like new. one rub mark on the inside of the leg.
Item location: Laidley, QLD
Price and Price Conditions: $250 plus postage if neeeded.
Extra info: yes they're off a giant, no they are not Giants stupid Overdrive II standard, normal tapered.They are great forks and the only reason I'm selling is because I'm a gumby and bought these when I need a straight steerer. Would be interested in swaps for a similar fork (15mm axle) with straight steerer. Please buy my forks so I can build my trance that has been sitting unused for a year.
Pics: Sure thanggg

SAM_0148.jpg
SAM_0149.jpg

Last edited:

cjm102

Likes Dirt
I would love to purchase theses forks from you. I know someone probably wants them, but I'm keen.

moorey

call me Mia
I will most likely sell either these or a set of dual position 120/150 Sektors soon. Gotta give the hairy bloke first dibs, then the 2 other guys who pmd trying to cut his lunch. Who'da thunk them such hot property. :noidea:

moorey

call me Mia
Btw, they are solo air. Aside from the Sektors, I have a set of dual air RLT revs, but they are straight steerer....and probably not overly keen to let them off my shed wall... :behindsofa:

moorey

call me Mia
Fark me...2 more pm's in last 5 minutes....is there something I don't know about these? :faint2:

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have you opened them up yet? Betya there filled with crack.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk