SOLD Thule BSTK2 two bike storage stands

wombat

Lives in a hole
Item: Two Thule BSTK2 'bike stacker' dual stands.
Location:Currently in Richmond NSW for pickup during business hours, can arrange to have them picked up from Enmore after hours too. Pickup only at this stage, they pull apart half way up so they're easy to transport in a car.
Item Condition:Both are used, with marks in the black from where the arms clamp in place on the uprights, but generally in good condition. Stand #2 is missing one of its adjustable screw feet, which is why it'll be priced cheaper. I'll endeavour to rig up a replacement foot bolt, but no guarantees.
Reason for selling:Don't have the luxury of the space for these in the new place, using a new storage solution.
Price and price conditions:Stand #1 - $100, stand #2 (missing bolt) - $90, or buy both for $175.
RRP is $229 each, and you'll struggle to find them under $200, so grab a bargain!
Extra Info: Each stand will hold 2 bikes via a pair of adjustable arms with plastic cradles. They're solid, and freestanding so great if you're renting or just cbf messing around with mounting crap to the wall or ceiling. Really flexible for support, mine usually held a few roadies, and then at various times my Sight carbons, a Lapierre Zesty carbon and some different Merida duallies as well.
Pictures: Only the one of them setup at the old place but there's lots more info at the link here too.
IMAG0997 by shayne_, on Flickr