SOLD, thank ExsentiC

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Glory (No trades, sorry! Straight up cash only)
Condition: Good
Reason: Tracer VP
Pics: Yep
Size: 17" which I believe is medium
Extra Info: I've only had this bike for about 6 months. I bought it on impulse from another guy in Brisbane once Centrelink gave me a fat wad of cash to play with. Then I bought brakes, a sexy seatpost, and some new Intense rubber for it, before taking it for a single run on Clear Mountain and then leaving it to grow cobwebs in my shed. All in all it owes me $1900, but is yours for the princely sum of $1200. I don't think there's much haggling to be done at this price point, because it is very, very cheap.

Condition: Let's be frank - for $1200 you can't expect something fresh from the factory. This bike has been used, so it's not the prettiest bike out there, but it is very reliable. The previous owner put a new X9 derailleur on before he gave it to me, and it shifts like a dream.

The rear shock has been tuned by TKN suspension, and feels very supple indeed. The brakes, as I mentioned, are about 1-2 runs old - they're brand new XT calipers on new Deore flip-flop levers. I personally built, bled and loved them, and I'm almost tempted to put them on my new bike.

The forks are Fox 40's with rebound and compression adjustment, and the work exactly as they should - no leaks, no bends, no nightmares. There are three or four stanchion nicks that I've photographed, but they don't affect performance in the slightest. There's a bit of a gouge out of the stickers on the lowers that I've photographed as well.

Apart from that, there's not much to tell. Everything works superbly. Yes, there are scratches, but at least you won't be worried about adding more!

Frame - 2007 Glory DH0 Medium
Rear shock - DHX 5.0 Tekin Tuned
Front shock/fork - FOX 40
Handlebars - FUNN Fatboy
Stem - Sunline
Grips - Sunline lockons
Saddle - Funn
Seatpost - Thomson Elite
Front brake - XT on Shimano Flip flop lever
Rear brake - XT on Shimano Flip flop lever
Cranks - Raceface Prodigy DH or some shaith
Chainguide - E13 SRS
Pedals - DMR V8
Rear derailleur - SRAM X9 Short cage
Rear shifter - SRAM X0
Front hub - Hope Pro2
Rear hub - Hope Pro2
Front rim - MAVIC ex823
Rear rim - MAVIC ex823
Nipples - Arroused
Tyres - Intense FRO

Attachments

Last edited:

Fyro

Likes Bikes
Think that's the 2007 model.

I'm selling the same one - the '08 has the colours inversed on the other side :)

BB1

Likes Dirt
Free bump - it's my old bike! And a fantastic machine it is too, didn't have a hard life. I can give the history if need be. Only sold it because I fell in love with the current shape Glory.