NSW Sold sold sold!

loc81

Likes Dirt
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Item:
2011 New Fox F100 FIT RLC (1 1/8") SORRY HUB NOW NOT INCLUDED SO IGNORE HUB PIC, BUT PRICE LOWERED!!​
Location: Central Coast, NSW but happy to post for a whatever the postie decides on. Can quote this if keen.
Item Condition: I would call this brand new give or take 5 minutes in a LBS car park. Removed from bike the night after bike purchase! I just bought some new forks so the small black headset thing (sorry for a lack of name) is now removed.​
Reason for selling: Simply not enough travel. The bike I bought is well capable of more up front and for the trails I ride this fork is a tad too much sacrifice. Sadly I had to put on my 2 year old 140mm fork on my new steed.
Price and price conditions: PRICE DROP TO A SILLY $550!!​
Extra Info: After blowing the budget on my new bike, this has got to go before I'm out on the streets!You XC guys & gals are savvy enough to know about these forks but here are the basics..​
Stanchions: 32mm​
Lock out: yes, and variable to suit needs too!
Low speed compression: yes
Steerer type and length: 1 1/8" and 195mm long.
Axle: QR15 included
Pictures: If the upload has worked correctly, yes.Any questions or would like more pictures? Get in touch!!fox2.jpgfox3.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

loc81

Likes Dirt
BUMP..
Price dropped- I want this fork out of my house so come get yourself a nice Christmas gift!

loc81

Likes Dirt
BBUUMMPP!!!

Good news- I can now arrange FREE Oz postage through my work!

Bikes, booze, friends and music.