VIC Sold ): Salsa El Mariachi medium steel frame

cammas

Seamstress
Item: Salsa El Mariachi
Item Condition: good
Reason for selling: health
Price and price conditions: $2600
Extra Info: Not the usual style of bikes sold on here but if anyone knows anyone who maybe interested just reach out, below is a complete blurb on the bike

I built this for comfort and reliability for long days in the saddle with the intention of doing some big bike packing adventures and being self sufficient but all I ended up doing was the Goldfields track a couple of times. It has always been well maintained but is a mountain bike so does have some scratches here and there but I would hop on this tomorrow to do a trip without a second thought.
Will come with K-lite bike packing light system (1300 lumens) with the charging system to charge your phone, cache battery etc and will also come with the Jones made handle bar bag, the inside zip is slightly damaged but still works. Also if gear’s aren’t your thing, it can be set up single speed with the rear swingers or you can adjust the wheel base.

The only reason for sale is my declining health, so bike packing and long distance riding is no longer possible.
Build specs:

Frame - 2016 Salsa El Mariachi steel hardtail medium 29er

Front fork - Salsa Carbon Fire Starter rigid with 15mm axle from Wolftooth

Handlebars - Jones 710mm 2.5 riser bars (not as wide as they look) with hand woven bar tape

Stem - Hope 90mm zero rise

Headset - Cane Creek

Grips - Jones 210mm

Saddle - Brooks C17

Seatpost -Thompson post

Front brake -Shimano XT

Rear brake - Shimano XT

Rotors - XT 180mm front and rear

Cranks - Shimano XT’s with a 32 oval

Bottom Bracket - Shimano XT

Chain - XT 11spd

Pedals - Shimano

Rear derailleur - SRAM X1 11 speed

Rear shifter - SRAM X0

Cassette - Sunrace 10-46

Front hub - SP dynamo

Rear hub - DT 350 for the XD driver

Rims- Spank Oozy 350 (30mm internal)

Spokes - DT Swiss comps

Nipples - Red ones

Tyres - Maxxis Aspens 2.4’s tubeless

Will also include a standard 32 ring, 2X chainrings which I never got around to setting up to add more gear range if required, a set of ESI Jones length grips, a spare roll of bar tape, a set of standard handle bars with some Ergo style grips if the Jones aren’t your thing and a banana hammock bag for another Jones option. Will not separate any of these items.
IMG_8352.jpeg

IMG_8354.jpeg

IMG_8355.jpeg
IMG_8356.jpeg
IMG_8357.jpeg
IMG_8359.jpeg
IMG_8353.jpeg
IMG_8360.jpeg
IMG_8362.jpeg
IMG_8363.jpeg

Last edited: