QLD SOLD RP23 for 2011 stumpjumper FSR

deano

Likes Dirt
Item: Fox rp23
Item Condition: very good
Reason for selling: the frame it was attached to has moved onto the next world
Price and price conditions: $350 plus post
Extra Info: Hard to find, that's why I had a rp23 and my existing brain shock frankensteined into this by NS dynamics. Has the stupid proprietary shuttle mount and dimensions are correct for 2010-2011 26" stumpjumper fsr. Length 197mm, stroke is 49.4mm (internally reduced with spacers from the rp23's standard 57mm), gives a bit over 140mm travel at rear wheel. This may even fit the 29" model, possibly will need further stroke reduction for this, overall length is right according to the internet. Medium rebound, medium compression tune, low friction fox damper and air seals, only ridden for a few months after build so fresh. The difference between this shock and the brain on my bike was night and day, sooo much better, more lively, active, funner. If you have a 2010-2011 stumpy with a triad or brain this will transform your ride, effectively making it like the evo stumpy. Asking price is less than the cost of parts and labour to build it :(

Pictures:

Last edited:

deano

Likes Dirt
To everyone who has looked at this, if you've got mates battling away with a brain or triad, tell em to get on this and get real. Fox puppet? You got a stumpy don't ya, you need this shock.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Looks like length and strokes match. The clevis bolts on , bolt is external so you can swap clevis if needed.

There have been a few different dimensions on the clevis to shock rod interface, best to measure.

Btw, FUCK Specialized for proprietary mounts!