NSW SOLD. Reynolds 26" carbon wheelset (2009)

pinkbike

Likes Dirt
Item: Wheelset Reynolds Carbon MTN C (I think they are 2009 model) http://www.reynoldscycling.com/index.php?p_resource=items_wheels_item&p_itm_pk=74
Location: Newcastle NSW but could bring to Sydney for the Syd24 or at some stage over Xmas/ NY
Item Condition: Used but it good condition, the rear has had a total of about 4-5 spoke replaced due to branches on trails (two occasions) replaced by my local shop who say the rim is still true
Reason for selling: going to be on a 29er HT by next marathon season so I don't need my 26" race wheels
Price and price conditions: $650 or make me an offer, the current version retails for almost $2000 in the US.
Extra Info:These have been used on my carbon HT primarily for 100km races - they've done two seasons of the XCM series as I got them new in March last year. I am the only person who has ridden them, I weigh 60kg and am not hard on rims or wheels. They are not tubeless ready and I haven't tried to convert them but as far as I know it is possible. They are super light (around 1440g for the set) and stiff and responsive, they are just fast! There's one or two cosmetic scratches on the rims, mostly just into the decal stickers tho (see photo below that's the worst I can find) and I've lost one of the 'R's off one of the Reynolds logo one side. Tyres, rotors and cassette not included in sale but the skewers are Reynolds and included.
Pictures:
IMG_0118-1.jpgIMG_0119-1.jpgIMG_0117-1.jpg

Last edited:

pinkbike

Likes Dirt
* bump *

Surely someone wants to upgrade a wheelset to something so stiff and light... makes a huge difference.

All offers considered. Also happy to post at buyers expense.

Last edited: