sold plz delete

Mojo

Likes Dirt
bump,

its not to bad, obviously its no carbon fibre cross country bike, thats not what it was designed for, but it does have 40's and deemax, which arent to bad for the weight. if you got rid of the massive syncros tyres and put some decent minions and light tubes in there i imagine you could save yourself around 1kg, good old maxxis DH tubes are heavy and with a ti spring maybe even get it under the 19kg mark. who knows...

7point3

Likes Dirt
wow, i have been watching this bike for ages really surprised its still here.
if i hadn't just finished my dh bike i would buy this, the specs are awesome for that price.
good luck man

Mojo

Likes Dirt
wow, i have been watching this bike for ages really surprised its still here.
if i hadn't just finished my dh bike i would buy this, the specs are awesome for that price.
good luck man
cheers mate, i thought it would have been gone a long time ago aswell. lol. awell no rush to sell

bump bump bump

42#KRISPY#42

Likes Dirt
i'm starting a new job in a few weeks and once i get a little money together ill be buying this for sure if its still here. so if you can hold onto it, it would be greatly appreciated:D

DeeMax

Likes Dirt
I don't think anyone on this website would put shit on hold without a major deposit. It would be good to have money when you need it once in a while:p

Plow King

Little bit.
Free bump here, why hasn't this sold yet? It's a totally pimped out demo with deemax, saint brakes and fox 40's. Not to mention all the other awesome bits on it!

What the hell.