VIC Sold - Please Delete

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sold :)

Item: 2015 Specialized Enduro Comp (project clean colour) - Medium - 29

Item Condition: Excellent, the bike has barely been ridden, as i will explain later, so the photos will show how well the bike is looking!

Reason for selling: I bought this with the hope of getting back into riding, but due to working 6 days a week, I think my goals were a bit optimistic and I just can't justify keeping such a nice bike to ride only about once a month, and usually even less.

Price and price conditions: $2600 ONO

Extra Info: I really love this bike, and i have upgraded the brakes from deore to the more powerful Sram Guide R's.
the only other upgrade i have done to this bike, is i have replaced the rear hub with a Hope Pro 2 evo, as i have always loved their hubs since day dot.
Apart from that, the bike is stock, and will come with the pedals Pictured.

Rest of spec can be found here: http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/archive/2015/enduro/endurocomp29#specs

I also got Sam hill to sign the top tube of this bike, just behind the headset. The signature has a layer of clear coat tape over it, so that the signature does not rub away!!

Pictures: Here is a teaser, But for more detailed pictures, follow the link to the dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oa1ysyxz7ldv0kd/AAChZ0BDC1sFJAcOCDCYfbXda?dl=0
tommie enduro.jpg

If you do PM me on here, i may take a little to reply, as i can rarely get on this site due to lack of time/laptop etc.
But if you would like a quick response, my mobile is: 0413168289
I work till 5 daily, so if you phone or text, I will only be able to reply after!

Dropbox link was being incredibly painful.
so pic dumping here instead
tommie enduro.jpg
enduro2.jpg
enduro3.jpg
enduro4.jpg
enduro5.jpg
enduro6.jpg
enduro7.jpg
enduro8.jpg
enduro9.jpg
enduro10.jpg
enduro11.jpg

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry guys, dropbox works for me on laptop, yet not on mobile.
So i just just uploaded them here instead!!

And price drop from 3k to 2.8k :)

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Someone can correct me if im wrong... But i beleive they released a "special/limited" version which was this one in the blue... Drove past one in Melbourne everyday and they look awesome!!
Yeah you are right. its called 'project clean', if you look closely they have the logos there, just very faintly.